-
July 21st, 2001, 04:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
lemme hear some family stories, those are always good *G
do you have a favorite aunt or uncle or cousin?
is there something you remember you and your siblings doing?
maybe there's someone who's incredibly talented in your family or someone famous or great in your ancestry
this is a nice opportunity to get to know each other a little bit better
-
July 21st, 2001, 05:05 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I am related to Jim Bowie who faught in the Alamo. The one who also created the Bowie Knife.
-
July 21st, 2001, 05:24 PM
#3
-
July 21st, 2001, 05:30 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Really what was the place called? So how is everything Leo? I am doing great besides the fued I am having with LORD HIGH BEAR at the moment.
-
July 21st, 2001, 05:51 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Engravers Block, i used to engrave on metal, plastic and glass.......a lot of people would buy knives and have them engraved, so i learned a little bit about knives, swords and Hoffritz Cutlery *L
anyway, engraving has been in my family......my late father owned a couple of engraving and rubber stamp businesses, and he was thrilled when i first got that job, years after his shops closed......i would still love to be doing that kind of work, and i might consider going back to it even now, for the right pay and circumstances
-
July 21st, 2001, 06:08 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I am related to most of my family, and relatves
-
July 21st, 2001, 06:16 PM
#7
-
July 21st, 2001, 08:50 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I have an aunt , who lives in NY city, she is a great aunt......she hasnt been out of her house in over 35 years....she is agrophobic.
I think one day she might break the record...
-
July 21st, 2001, 08:57 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I remember the Christmas my sister and I got big 4-wheelers! Ya know ATV'S! We each got one a piece! And when we first saw them that christmas morning, we were so excited, we were hugging our pets, hugging trees outside, hugging anything that would stand still. The neighbors later told our parents they heard us screaming from excitement all morning! *L*
Later my cousin and her friend came, and me and my sis let them drive while we were on the back, and my cousins friend was driving mine with me on it as well, and got stupid started standing up on it dancing while driving, and hit a ditch and flew flipping in the air, and I blacked out. It was a pretty bad crash, but all I remember is waking up on the ground, asking "am I brain dead" *LOL* Cause I had hit my head*LOL*
-
July 21st, 2001, 10:07 PM
#10
Inactive Member
nothing too interesting...oh bye the way hi LEO..always mean to post that everytime i see ur name...how are the bambinis.last time i talked to ya was when you were still prego with the last..hope everything is good..ok now the fam...well supposedly i had some royal blood with a town named after them come over with the spanish invasion from spain..and when that didnt go over too well they started a settlement out west in new meXico...wow
[This message has been edited by Xenia (edited July 21, 2001).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks